May 26, 2011

To Do, To Watch, To Go

Looks like June's going to be a busy month. Lots to do, watch, and go to.

I'm going to do my best to see Flux Theatre Ensemble's Ajax in Iraq as well as BOTH of Nosedive's works:  Captain Moonbeam & Lynchpin/Savior and Freaks from the Morgue. I could do worse with my money (like see some summer blockbuster film that I know will be terrible *cough*Green Lantern*cough*).

In the meantime, Mom will be coming to NYC with my uncle and her friend. We're going to the Bronx Zoo. Shut up.

4 comments:

  1. If you opt not to see it, I'll let you know if Green Lantern is worth your time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would help a lot. I have to decide between Green Lantern and something less mainstream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw you linked on Racialicious, congrats!

    ReplyDelete